Monday 11 April 2011

Aussie Family ♥

There were my Aussie Family peeps :) We've been together in Malaysia from 6th February 2011 until 23rd February 2011. Even thought the time's that we spend together in Malaysia is only for a month. Now, you guys have been home for a month already! Yes we all know is nice to be home, and I know you guys are happy staying with us in Malaysia just sometime the happy moment turn to sadness and pressures just because of a man act like a childish right? Jack, Lauren, and Daniel, yes we are family. Fadz and I miss waking up to you guys and miss our fun adventures!! :) great times to remember!! But till now, when I'm giving a first step to Fadz house, what will I do is I'm gonna take a look in your bedroom, sometimes I feels like you guys are still here. I heard your voices shouting to Dan, I heard Jack voice calling me and he never stop been crumpy when he never seen where am I. Then I took a walk to the toilet, what I've seen is I was giving Jack a shower. It's really hurts me Lauren, I can't stop thinking both of you. Fadz and I really wanna visit you guys in Melboune, but Fadz didn't have any chance as you know. We feels shame if there's nothing we brought from Malaysia for you.

Lauren, haha you really had a crazy dream about me and Fadz last night. You said I am pregnant with twins, haha and I got married Fadz but you guys were sad not invited. By the way hunny bunch, I miss you more. As I said last time, I'm coming visiting you guys soon. Wait for me, I'll send big sloppy kisses to my love Jack. Can't wait for great huggles! xxLove Akiko and Fadzxx

No comments:

Post a Comment